Sorry to Be Away For Awhile

Hi. Did you miss me? Sorry to be away for so long. But I was in the hospital for almost two weeks due to a heart disease relapse. What caused it? A combination of several things:

My medication mix needed to be adjusted to have the correct dosages.
Inadvertantly, I got sloppy in reading the labels on many things to make sure my diet was a low salt one.

But now, the mix is correct and my energy is back. I can focus and don't feel like I have almost no heart function.

Despite that, I still have all my health problems. PTSD symptoms are more vicious now than before. You feel at times like you're going to snap in two. But you have to fight back. You don't have the luxury of just sitting back and going with your feelings. That doesn't work.

It has to come out. I have nothing to hide behind anymore. Denial will only make things worse. Part of it also is that you feel like you see the full horror of your trauma history and how you have to fight to maintain some sense of focus.

We still have the full range of symptoms. But I know that I'm doing the right things. To protect not only me, but also my little kid and multiples.

Protect your well being.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's Torture Really Like (contains extremely graphic content and language. If this bothers you, DO NOT READ THIS)?

Day 19 of the Shutdown

A Long Day of Fighting Symptoms