Coming Soon. Dangerous Heart Surgery?

Went to see my cardiologist today. He asked lots of questions about my trauma history, family disease history and more. I told him the disfunction is so severe that these people just don't talk about any of this. Dissociating is like an alcoholic binge drinking. You think you'll escape pain. But it only makes it worse.

In 2 months we'll talk about possible dangerous heart surgery. I've read about some people with depression and other trauma problems who have this and then are twice as depressed. Would this make my PTSD symptoms even worse than they are now? I'm not sure.

Every time you have a relapse, the pain is twice as bad as it was before. We really don't want to fall apart and hurt ourselves or anybody else.

Protect your well being. Also, feel free to refer this blog to anyone else you think it might help.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's Torture Really Like (contains extremely graphic content and language. If this bothers you, DO NOT READ THIS)?

Day 19 of the Shutdown

A Long Day of Fighting Symptoms